We have a close relationship with the community.
Our community-based programs include:
- Paediatric Exercise Programs
- The UWA Paediatric Programs offer a number of after school and holiday programs to assist children and adolescents to engage in physical activity and exercise.
- A community-based aquatics program for adults and children.
- Exercise and Performance Centre
- The UWA Exercise and Performance Centre (EPC) is an integrated centre offering exercise and health services using evidence-based, progressive and client-centred approaches. Our aim is to promote the restoration of function or optimisation of performance in clients, ranging from the general public through to elite or developing athletes and industry.